[NFBF-Tampa] To the NFB TAMPA Chapter List

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 21:20:26 UTC 2019

Greetings all

This morning I have to be at2 Tampa General Circle. It’s across from BER. I had to drink two big things of contrast. At 9:00 AM. Then at 11:15 AM me and my interpreter went back to where the CT scan was. And I have two procedures done one was just stomach or bloated and bloated stomach the next one was Nick and then it was from neck to below the stomach. She stuck a IV In my arm my right arm. And she stuck some more contrast through the Ivy and it felt like I had to go potty again. I procedure was from 11:15 AM until 12:15 PM.

I had a tactile sign language interpreter with me  And Frisco. The lady asked me can I see the light for the writing on the CT scan that tells you went to Paris and went to hold your breath. And my sign language interpreter told her no. And she kept telling us to look at the light to look at the print on a CT scan. And my interpreter had to keep telling her I cannot see that. I told my interpreter I need to take out my hearing aids because it’s uncomfortable for me to lay down with them in. And my interpreter told the lady so she can give me a minute. She said it’s not going to be uncomfortable for miscarry to laydown with the hearing aids in and my interpreter said yes it will she just was not getting it he had explained that to her five different times. And then after my CT scan was done my interpreter told me she was waving her hand in front of my face for me to set up. Any interpret she cannot see your hands are you waving. And she said her head is looking at me because it doesn’t matter she still cannot see you wave in your hand in front of her face she is blind. I was getting frustrated to the lady because interpreter happy explain everything to her at least five times and I think she still was not getting it. Add all the doctors TGH she’s the main one that was not listening to us it felt she was being disrespectful telling me what I canning can’t do it came to taking my hearing aids out. Conservative told her that I know best what’s best for me when it comes to my hearing aids. So it was a frustrating hour there with her she is the interpreter why do I need a sign language interpreter and if I was able to hear the lady a total bitch the other lady a tiny bit. And the attorney order said people who were here and eighth does not be here like we do it doesn’t help them 100% and it is important for people who wear hearing aids to also have a sign language interpreter her or if the deaf blind do you have a tech tell something with interpreter. I could sense that she got a little puppy I could just sense people‘s body language even though I can’t see him or him without hearing aids.

Love Alway
Ineko

Sent from my iPhone