[NFBF-Tampa] horseback riding

Jeanette Torres jtorres3263 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 14:28:43 UTC 2019

You’re welcome.

Jeanette Torres

From: Merry Schoch [mailto:merrys at verizon.net]
Sent: Saturday, February 9, 2019 7:09 AM
To: NFB of Florida Tampa Chapter List <nfbf-tampa at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Jeanette Torres <jtorres3263 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NFBF-Tampa] horseback riding

I am okay with April. Thank you Jeanette for working diligently on this activity.

Warmly,

Merry

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 9, 2019, at 6:04 AM, Jeanette Torres via NFBF-Tampa <nfbf-tampa at nfbnet.org <mailto:nfbf-tampa at nfbnet.org> > wrote:

Problems with the date of horseback riding. I called the ranch yesterday and they said that March 16 was the only Saturday available in March and that if we wanted that day the deposit needed to be in the office by the next few days. Since I know we are all saving for this can we move the date for April 20 at 2:30 instead?

Jeanette Torres