[NFBF-Tampa] Meeting notice and other reminders

Tampa Bay President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 18:54:25 UTC 2019

Hello Tampa Members and Friends,

I hope you all are happy and well. On Saturday, February 23rd, between
12 PM to 2 PM at Beef O Brady’s (8810 N Himes Ave) we will be holding
our monthly meeting. Join me as we share and grow together. Want to
mingle prior to the meeting? Join me and others at 11:30 PM for social
time.

In addition, the annual membership of $10 is due and can be paid by
the following methods: cash, check, money order, credit card, or by
Pay Pal. If paying with a check or money order we ask that you please
make it payable to NFBF Tampa Bay Chapter, and if using Pay Pal please
use the link below.

Paypal.me/NFBFTampaBay

Also, if you are planning to go horseback riding, or any of the other
activities at the ranch, your deposit must be in by March 4th, so Dan
can call in the request.

You can submit your deposit to Dan by using the Pay Pal link above (in
the notes field put that this is a deposit for the activity), or by
submitting the funds at our upcoming meeting.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at your
earliest convenience.

Looking forward in seeing all of you there!

--
Miranda B. Kilby
President, Tampa Bay Chapter
E-mail: nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.