[NFBF-Tampa] Mark the date

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 00:02:22 UTC 2019

Louise,
We hope your mother feels better soon and we look forward in seeing you as soon as you can.

Ineko,
We hope you are feeling better by Saturday, January 26. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

To all,
I look forward in our first meeting of 2019. Please bring ideas and goals that you would like to do for 2019.

Ph: (352)942-0417