[NFBF-Tampa] Annual dues and meeting reminder

Tampa Bay President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 15:53:51 UTC 2019

Good Morning Members and Friends,

As a friendly reminder our meeting is tomorrow, Saturday January 26th
from 12 PM to 2 PM.

In addition, we will be collecting are annual dues of $10 during the
next two months. You can do this with cash, check, credit card, or by
Pay Pal. If paying with Pay Pal please use the below link.

PayPal.Me/NFBFTampaBay

Checks will need to be payable to NFB Tampa Bay Chapter.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out at your convenience.

See you all soon!!!

--
Miranda B. Kilby
President, Tampa Bay Chapter
E-mail: nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.