[NFBF-Tampa] To the NFB tampa chapter list

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 15:15:29 UTC 2019

Greetings all

I am giving you an update. Today 930 my job coach from the Grow Group came to the VA to help me set up my appointment for next month. First they told us the first available appointment is not until August 28. But he asked if we can help and appointment sooner than that. The lady talk to her supervisor and told her yes. So I have an appointment on August 2 at 1:30 PM. is just to discuss the best treatment for my cancer.

And I will let everyone know when the treatment will start. Thank you everyone for praying for me.

 Sending lots of love to my NFB TAMPA Chapter family lots of love always and forever.

Love
Ineko

Sent from my iPhone