[NFBF-Tampa] To the NFB Tampa chapter list

Ed Sanders griffsanders at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 19:40:04 UTC 2019

On 7/24/2019 1:47 PM, Ineko Gary via NFBF-Tampa wrote:
> Greetings all  > > Like everyone to know I also having pain in my eyes again it
started > back up Monday morning. If feels like someone lit a match in
my eyes. > And also it feels like someone trying to squeeze my muscles >
tightening and pulling out or taking out my eyeballs at the same > time.
 > > No there is nothing for the doctor can do about it so I just have
to > learn how to live with the pain. > > Sending all my love Ineko > >
unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for >
NFBF-Tampa: >
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-tampa_nfbnet.org/griffsanders%40gmail.comPain
is no fun but I would sugeest natrual vitamin-C and for a couple of days
4000 mg with breakfast and again with supper, try this for 4 days then
reduce back to only 4000 mg a day.