[NFBF-Tampa] First songs Release Concert

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Mon Jun 3 17:29:51 UTC 2019

Ed,

                Not at this time! The route 36 is the closest; however, it
is still about 6 miles north. Perhaps one day soon we will have a two-tiered
system like they have in Central Florida’s Lynx. If a pick-up and drop-off
are both within a ¾ mile radius, the passenger pays a $4.0 fare. If either
the pick-up or drop-off points are outside the ¾ regulated radius, the fare
is $7.00. I could then get to and from work independently and efficiently.

                When I began working for Unity twelve years ago, they were
within two blocks of a bus route, just north of Fletcher Avenue on Florida.
The center was located in eventually four suites of an office building. We
recently purchased 7.5acres surrounded by wetlands. The property is
beautiful, my work fulfilling, but transportation a bit challenging.

Fraternallyy yours,

Marion

.