[NFBF-Tampa] nfb tampa chapter list

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 19:08:27 UTC 2019

Greeting all

I am so proud of my tampa bay chapter for holding the bell program for 2 weeks. I wish that I could of been there to help out. But I had to stay back because my coworker had to have knee surgery. He will be back to work soon I can rate to see him back to work again.

I wish that my mom know about the bell program when I was little be cause my dad did not want me to do anything for myself. So my mom had to Waite until my dad would take a nap for me to go outside to play with my sisters. Wright before he would wake up she would call me back in the house because my dad believed that blind and visually impaired should just stay in the house or live in a half way house. But my mom did not let this happen to me. My mom had to wait to teach me how to cook clean house wash clothes when my dad was asleep taking a nap. Because he would call me stupid dumb retarded  and won’t amount to anything. He also said I will never be able to learn how to live on my own. When I got my first guide dog 22 years ago he also said I am to dumb to know how to take care of a dog by yourself. But I had to prove him wrong on this and every thing els and I am so glad I did it.

This Monday  I had found out the name for my muscle spasms
Or twitching around the eyes it is called ( myokymia  spasms I have this all the time every day all day. )

   Twitching  benign essential blepharospasm ) is a progressive disorder with involuntar muscle contraction and spasms of the eyelid muscle. I also suffer from this also both of them all the time. I have it so so bad where my eyes go close for weeks at a time.

With this disease of HIV in the eyes I need to be careful with this also.
HIV - associated eye disorders are common  among people living with HIV, with between 70% and 80 experiencing some from of eye problem during the.  course of their disease. While many of these disorders are associated later stage infection
So I truly need to be careful with this also and the 2 above because all of this is messing with my eye sight where I am losing what Ihave left witch is now light perception small as a finger nail.

I just wanted to share this with you incase you know some body with these 3 things like I have but I am doing ok because I am in remission that means that they can’t see it and this is what my doctor love to see. Because that means I am taking my HIV meds everyday.

I just wanted to share this 2 half of my email to every 1

Lots of love always
Ineko & Frisco