[NFBF-Tampa] Correction for BELL meeting

Tampa Bay President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 19:19:50 UTC 2019

Greetings Tampa Bay Members and Friends,

I apologize for any confusion, but we will be meeting on Tuesday, March 12th at 8 PM to discuss the BELL
(Braille Enrichment in Literacy and Learning) Program, not Thursday. Come and share
your ideas and learn more about our upcoming project.

Phone: 712-770-4657
Code: 244187
Ph1 touch mobile: 712-770-4657,244187

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

--
Miranda B. Kilby
President, Tampa Bay Chapter
E-mail: nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.