[NFBF-Tampa] State convention roommate search

Scott Greenblatt sgreenblatt76 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 20:31:25 UTC 2019

I finally got around to talking over this year‘s state convention with my wife and it seems that I’m good to go. Unfortunately, money is tight and I would love to room with someone at the convention. I will be attending the convention with my guy dog Virgil who is a nine year old 75 pound golden door from the Seeing Eye. I thought I would check with my local chapter here to see if anyone is willing to share room before I send an email out to the entire state listserv. Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Scott Greenblatt Esq.
914-274f-0232
sgreenblatt76 at gmail.com