[NFBF-Tampa] Deadlines are approaching

Tampa Bay President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 16:37:17 UTC 2019

Greetings Tampa Bay Members and Friends,

Below you will find an outline of deadlines that are sneaking up on us
quickly. Please review them and notify me as soon as you can if you
will be attending by contacting me by your preferred method of choice.

Remember, we are stronger together, when we work together, So I hope
you will join us in all the different activities.
Important Deadlines

*March 31 is the deadline for letting Miranda know if you plan to
attend the April 13 BELL training.

*March 31 is the deadline for letting Miranda know if you wish to have
a hay ride included with the horseback riding event.

* April 13 is the deadline for getting the remainder of your horseback
riding payment and/or the bonfire payment of ten dollars to Dan, by
PayPal or check. or the money can be given to Miranda at the BELL
training.
Paypal link:
paypal.me/NFBFTampaBay

*March 31 is the deadline for letting Miranda know if you plan to
participate in the April 6 MS walk-a-thon.

*May 1 is the deadline for letting Miranda know your convention
banquet entrée choice: chicken, fish or vegetarian.

*May 5 is the deadline for making your convention room reservation
with Embassy Suites.

In addition, if you are seeking a room mate for our state convention I
ask that you please let me know and/or post something on the Tampa
list, so we can try to get as many people as we can to our 2019 state
convention.

Looking forward in hearing all of your responses.

Best,
--
Miranda B. Kilby
President, Tampa Bay Chapter
E-mail: nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.