[NFBF-Tampa] To the nfb Tampa chapter list

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Sun May 12 01:58:59 UTC 2019

Hi all

I am going to miss everyone in Boca this year. . For all the ones who are going for the first time you are going to like it there I’ve been before with really nice in Boca.

I chose not to go this year because I already made plans with my sisters. And also my sister two years older than me this month. is extra hard because it’s Mother’s Day and her son birthday around memorial day weekend. Her only son passed away about nine years ago. And this month she takes it extra hard. So me and my two sisters made plans this month what time together around the memorial day weekend.

I told my sister to years older than me but next year at the state convention I’ll be in Tampa and that makes her feel better OK she needs to come to spend some time with me to have somebody to talk to.

Happy Mother’s  Day to all the beautiful wonderful moms

Lots of love always
Ineko

Sent from my iPhone