[NFBF-Tampa] All aboard!

Carlos Montas cjm03e at my.fsu.edu
Mon May 20 00:17:02 UTC 2019

Good evening I wanted to let you all know that I will be traveling by train on  Friday.  to the convention. If I can be of any assistance to any first time train riders please feel free to contact me at 305-527-0192. See you all on Friday and I am excited to see my federation family at convention this weekend.
Sincerely,
Carlos Montas

Sent from my iPhone