[NFBF-Tampa] Urgent meetings

Ed Sanders griffsanders at gmail.com
Fri May 31 13:46:59 UTC 2019

At the transfer stations I have been for the pass 5 years or so
suggesting to Hart to put the bus route signs lower and with braille in
a reachable level and the excuse is always no money. So, when this issue
is pass this can be address. Maybe if more blind folks would use the fix
route then there will be a cause and reason for the new braille signs.