[NFBF-Tampa] Tampa bay chapter meeting minutes September, 2019

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 01:13:17 UTC 2019

Hi Sherrill

I hope you have safe travels to see all your grandkids. I hope you have a good time and a happy Thanksgiving also. You will be missed by all.

I will definitely keep you in prayer as you travel out of town and back home again.

And when you come back and I get good at my braille note touch Braille note. That I started training today with Bapin from I can’t connect. For those who are deaf blind. And I will be also training on it tomorrow. Two days all day training. And once I get comfortable at adding contacts and delete emails I will bring it to the meeting one day and show you how the braille note touch looks like.

Lots of love always
Ineko & Frisco

Sent from my iPhone