[NFBF-Tampa] to the nfb tampa chapter list

Rubii Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 03:21:10 UTC 2019

Greeting all

Good news I did 2 day training on my bran new braille note tuch. U can lift up and u can see what the persion is typing and u can also use the screen to typ. also.

Its a braille note touch plus from Humanware. For the ones who have a braille note taker knows what I am talking about.

I want to let every 1 know that I wll not be at the meeting Saturday because I have a very very bad cold and it is all in ny chest an throat. And I have a super super bad cough. And I do not want any body sick especially our dear friend Maranda because I trully do not want maranda sick while with baby.

I hope to see everyone next year.

Lots of love always
Ineko