[NFBF-Tampa] to the nfb tampa chapter list

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 22:43:31 UTC 2019

Hi Gloria

I’m glad you’re doing better. But in time you getting tired easy shit go away. It just takes time. And I think God that you are still here with us as we all love you so very much.

Thank you for asking. I’m doing OK I have my good days and bad days. But for the last couple of days I’ve been having more good days. And I think God that I am also still here with loved ones.

Always
Ineko

Sent from my iPhone