[NFBF-Tampa] Holiday Calendar Raffle

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 03:08:36 UTC 2019

Greetings Dave,
The holiday Calendar Raffle will be starting November 1 and there’s a winner every single day in the month of November. The prices Monday through Friday will be $25, and on Saturday and Sunday the winner will receive $50. And this year the winner that when’s on Thanksgiving day will also collect a bonus of $100 in conclusion the tickets are five dollars but you can win several days throughout the month because your name is inserted back into the Tumblr every day. Good luck! Speech off speech on

--
Paul M. Martinez
813-390-5720

With love, hope and determination we transform dreams into reality