[NFBF-Tampa] End of the year/Holiday party

Jeanette Torres jtorres3263 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 01:17:57 UTC 2019

Chili’s

Jeanette Torres

From: Merry Schoch [mailto:merrys at verizon.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 8, 2019 9:15 PM
To: Jeanette Torres <jtorres3263 at gmail.com>; nfbf-tampa at nfbnet.org
Cc: Miranda Kilby <mbkilby at gmail.com>; danjhicks at gmail.com; Gloria Hicks <glorianfbf at gmail.com>; Sherrill O'Brien <sherrill.obrien at verizon.net>; marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Subject: Re: End of the year/Holiday party

Holiday Party options

Please reply all with your vote. I am asking Jeanette and Sherrill to tally the votes and return the verdict. We need to reserve ASAP.  Thanks to all!

It’s either Chili’s for $40 or OBriens for free. I believe it’s time for a vote. Please respond wi5h your pleasure. I am sending to our chapter in this thread.

Sent from my iPad