[NFBF-Tampa] To the nfb tampa chapter list

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 14:49:17 UTC 2019

Hi every one, I am just going to clear up my post I did yesterday. an for those who commented and liked on my post. I am going to make it mor clear. On Friday at the courthouse I tried asking her do you need help with your trey. And she said no in a mean voice and yesterday I tryed to help at the white cane walk. With the cars and again she was mean not just to me but a another lady that only use a long white cane. And she is a member of The National Federation of the blind here in Tampa. And she is vice president.president.

So I thought if a person is a member on the board at the NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND I thought they are supposed to be more respectful and treat everyone blind and visually impaired with respect. But here in Tampa that is not happening.

I text my sweet sister that is 2  years older then me and we text back-and-forth for a few minutes and I am going to take her advice.

I wanted to clarify my post from yesterday for those who put a like and comment on it or y’all can understand a lot better. But I’m taking my sister advice and others but I just wanted to clarify my post that it’s within the national Federation of the blind here at Tampa