[NFBF-Tampa] Do the NFB Tampa Bay Chapter

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 16:17:02 UTC 2019

Thank you so very much I’m heading to Walgreens to pick up some orange juice and something to eat because I have a bad headache. And then I’m heading to my doctor at 3 Tampa General Circle, Doctor Patel my cancer doctor and she will let me know the best treatment I will be happy and she’s going to try everything to hearing me or I can wait longer than what the other doctors are saying. Me and my doctor is going to try our best to fight this. Thank you for all of your prayers

Thank you so very much I’m heading to Walgreens to pick up some orange juice and something to eat because I have a bad headache. And then I’m heading to my doctor at 3 Tampa General Circle Dr. Patel my cancer doctor and she will let me know the best treatment I will be having and she’s going to treat everything to Kearny or I can wait longer than what the other doctors are saying. Me and my doctor is going to try our best to fight this. Thank you for all of your prayers

Then we’re really going to fight the one in my brain but that’s the one to my stomach affected me the
Then we’re really going to fight the one in my brain but that’s the one to my stomach affecting me the most. thank you for all of your love prayers and support.

Sending lots of love always and forever

Sent from my iPhone