[NFBF-Tampa] Would you be interested in listening to my podcast?

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Fri Sep 13 19:16:56 UTC 2019

Spam is not welcome on this list. I have copied the list owner about removing this subscriber, as he does not seem to be affiliated with our chapter in any way. Furthermore, this podcast does not serve the mission and goals of the NFB. He is offended by asking him

1.       What is your diet or have you seen a nutritionist?

2. What kind of work do you do? He thinks it is better to ask something like, “How do you spend your time?”

3. ?I want you to meet my blind friend.

I was unable to stomach the rest of this podcast. All I can say is, “What a bunch of drivel!”

Marion

Fraternally yours,

Marion