[NFBF-Tampa] To the nfb tampa change life

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 15:13:46 UTC 2019

Greetings all

Four who do not know yet. Yesterday me and my interpreter went to the doctor. To get my results read to me that I did every day for the last three weeks. The first one is good it is the bone marrow transplant. If I do not have any lymph nodes in my bones no   no. . But yes I do have lymph nodes underMy left arm pit three huge ones, a small room in my right armpit, lymph nodes in my neck, lymph nodes in my stomach, and lymph nodes in my pelvic area. This is why I do not either half appetite to eat. If I do eat I can only eat a tiny bit or Buy can eat all of it some of the food come back up for all of the food will come back up. And I have nothing in my left one in tingling in my left fingers. And my doctor said all of these are symptoms of the cancer. And when I get a free time I have to call the doctor to and outpatient surgery to remove all of the lymph nodes from my left arm pit to see which type of cancer I have so the doctor can do the right chemo treatment.

For The ones you already know from yesterday by text. Thank you for all of your prayers and what kind words.

Lots of love always
Ineko

Sent from my iPhone