[NFBF-Tampa] To the nfb tampa chapter List

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 22:34:44 UTC 2019

Hi everyone

I want to say thank you for those who came up to me after the meeting. And thank you for giving me all your good thoughts.

Today on the way home from the meeting I started to get really really sick. Like I want to get sick all over in the van. And when I got home and after I fed FROM SCHOOriscoToday on the way home from the meeting I started to get really really sick. Like I want to get sick all over in the van. And when I got home and after I fed Frisco and took him potty I got really sick. And I try to eat crackers and it just made it even worse.

I truly cannot wait until August 10 of my surgery date for them to remove the 3  large lymph nodes from my left arm pit. So they can test and see which kind of lymphoma I have. And then I cannot wait for them to start the chemo treatment. I am not feeling good at all and Frisco is a very good boy he just been up under me the whole time we’ve been home.

Cell  phone 813-295-6819

If I do not answer you can send a text message also

This is not going to beat me. I beat my dysplasia form of cancer back in 2003 through 2005. And I know with gods help I can beat and win this one too I’m not going to let the devil get me down I’m going to stay strong God and good loving friends and family on my side
Sent from my iPhone RED and Frisco is always there on duty and off-duty always up under me And Frisco cries when I get really really sick or in pain so he’s a very good boy

Lots of love always
Ineko