[NFBF-Tampa] Holiday Calendar Raffle

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Mon Sep 30 20:04:38 UTC 2019

Dear Tampa Bay Chapter,

                Vice President Merry Schoch's Executive Assistant, I have
been asked to circulate the following announcement. If you are attending the
White Cane Awareness Walk on October 26, please bring your ticket stubs,
money, and unsold tickets to the walk. If you are unable to attend the walk,
please mail your sold stubs, money, and unsold tickets to

Paul Martinez

11902 Rose Harbor Drive

Apt. 113

Tampa, FL 33625

Please do not send cash in the mail. Convert it to a more secure item, such
as a money order or check. We look forward to winning the big prize!

Fraternally yours,

Marion