[NFBF-Tampa] To the nfB Tampa chapter list

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 19:42:56 UTC 2020

Hi Friends

Just sending some information from my hospital TGH. I thought I just wanted to share some information.

I am posting it down below this text. May God bless everyone and be safe.

Can't see this Email? View it in your browser.

Drive-Through Testing at Raymond James Stadium

Hillsborough County is re-opening the COVID-19 community collection testing site at Raymond James Stadium, located at 4201 N. Dale Mabry Highway, from Wednesday, April 1 through Friday, April 3. The drive-thru testing will ONLY be administered to symptomatic individuals who have pre-registered and have been scheduled an appointment through Hillsborough County's call center at (813) 272-5900. The call center will be taking appointments today through Thursday, April 2 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Learn More

Virtual Care
If you think you may have Coronavirus (COVID-19), start by talking to a physician with TGH Virtual Care. Available 24/7/365.

Our TGH Virtual Care online providers can:

Evaluate your risk level and recommend next steps
Answer your questions
Offer treatment to relieve medical symptoms
Learn More

Sent from my iPhone