[NFBF-Tampa] SSI beneficiaries

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 20:39:36 UTC 2020

Sorry Barbara I realize I said a cuss word in there and I didn’t mean to be in there. The money that everybody’s getting no matter if he was getting Social Security or not everybody’s getting the stimulus package I’m not sure how to say it the correct way but I am everybody’s getting but like about 12,000 and it’s going either directly into your bank account if your Social Security is going direct deposit was coming to your house if you’re Social Security is coming to your house. And then you get money for each child you have I think that’s living in the household with you. So just want everybody to know that everybody Are you with no matter if you are on Social Security or not everybody get some money maker 12,000 each and then about 500 for each child but I believe the child must be living in the house like you taking care of your child. Just wanted to put it out there and share to everybody even is working and not working that’s getting a Social Security check. And also it might start giving them out on Monday to six Not this month so April 6 which I believe is Monday they either will start going into your bank account or coming to your house I was listening to the news last night. So I want everybody to know that too so if you don’t get it right away don’t be scared it’s going to be coming to you it just will take time but they will start sending them out April 6 which I believe is on Monday I heard from the news last night

Sent from my iPhone