[NFBF-Tampa] To the nfb tampa chapter list

Joy Relton joy.relton at icloud.com
Thu Dec 10 03:24:19 UTC 2020

Ineko,

I had my hair cut and a permanent put in yesterday. It's shorter than it was but I do not have enough to braid. When I was young I would try to put it in pony tails or braids and it is so soft and slick that barrettes, bands etc just slide out. I'm a strawberry blond and usually wear my hair in layers of soft waves and curls around my face. No muss, no fuss.