[NFBF-Tampa] birthday wishes

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Tue Dec 15 18:33:00 UTC 2020

Happy Birthday dear Friend!

Do you think Santa has ever been confused and brought you birthday presents and Christmas presents? Or maybe in a particular year you were so goode that he couldn’t help himself!

I was just pondering that question this morning and I’m so anxious to get your answer. Though perhaps you really can’t say for certain…you know Santa is pretty sneaky.

Have an awesome day!

Love ya

Sherrill and Fallon