[NFBF-Tampa] Senior Concerns January Meeting

Gloria Mills glorianfbf at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 01:42:27 UTC 2020

Greetings everyone!

Sorry everyone! I must have fallen asleep while I was waiting to get on the
phone for tonight's meeting. I apologize to all of you who called in on time
for the meeting.

Please send me your suggestions for topics for future meetings this year. I
will send them out some time about a week before the next meeting.

Our next meeting will take place Thursday, February 6, at 8:00 PM.

I wish you all a happy and prosperous New Year.

Gloria Mills Hicks, Senior Concerns Committee Chairperson
3708 W. Bay to Bay Blvd.
Tampa FL  33629
813 340-9754