[NFBF-Tampa] Convention planning meeting

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 00:39:35 UTC 2020

Hello Tampa Member,

On Wednesday January 8th at 7 PM we will be having a meeting to start
discussing things about convention with the Tallahassee chapter and
the state board. Please use the number below to call in.

Phone: 712-775-7031
Code: 938047311

--
Miranda B. Kilby, Second Vice President National Federation of the
Blind of Florida

President
Tampa Bay Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Florida
Ph: (352)942-0417
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.