[NFBF-Tampa] Welcome Isabella Michelle Martinez

noevilleda at verizon.net noevilleda at verizon.net
Mon Jan 20 01:13:38 UTC 2020

From: NFBF-Tampa <nfbf-tampa-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Pierce Amaral,
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2020 8:10 PM
To: Dan hicks via NFBF-Tampa <nfbf-tampa at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Pierce Amaral, Susan <spierceamaral at hccfl.edu>
Subject: Re: [NFBF-Tampa] Welcome Isabella Michelle Martinez

From: NFBF-Tampa <nfbf-tampa-bounces at nfbnet.org
<mailto:nfbf-tampa-bounces at nfbnet.org> > on behalf of Dan hicks via
NFBF-Tampa <nfbf-tampa at nfbnet.org <mailto:nfbf-tampa at nfbnet.org> >
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2020 12:43 PM
To: NFB of Florida Tampa Chapter List <nfbf-tampa at nfbnet.org
<mailto:nfbf-tampa at nfbnet.org> >
Cc: danjhicks at gmail.com <mailto:danjhicks at gmail.com>  <danjhicks at gmail.com
<mailto:danjhicks at gmail.com> >

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not
click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the
content is safe.

Hello everyone!

Gloria noticed this email on the NFBF List. I don't think anyone has
mentioned it here, so Congratulations to Miranda and Paul! Welcome little
Isabella!

Dear Federationists:

"Like stars are to the sky, so are the children to our world. They deserve
to shine!" - Chinonye J. Chdolue

On behalf of Paul Martinez and Miranda Kilby, it is with great pleasure to
announce the arrival of our newest NFBF member!

Isabella Michelle Martinez was born on Thursday, January 16, 2020. She
weighed in at 6 pounds, 11 ounces and 19.5 inches at 11:15 p.m.! Mother,
daughter and proud Papa are doing well and resting comfortably.

We are so happy to welcome the newest member of our great family!

With Oodles of Love,

Camille

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>

Phone: 321 372 4899

Please note: All correspondence to or from this office is subject to
Florida's Public Records law.