[NFBF-Tampa] Senior Concerns Meeting for June, 2020

Gloria Mills glorianfbf at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 18:13:53 UTC 2020

Greetings everyone!

Our Senior Concerns meeting for June will be held by teleconference,
Thursday, June 11, at 8:00 PM.  Please note that this meeting is the second
Thursday in June, not the first, as our usual date and time -- tonight at
8:00 PM -- are being used for the Presidential Release.

Our special guest next Thursday will be a representative from the
Hillsborough Area Agency On Aging. The topic will be Medicare, especially
ways to reduce the cost of prescriptions. This should be of interest to
anyone who is enrolled in Medicare or who expects to be in the future.

The phone  number for the call will be 712-775-7031 The Code is 488500#

Dialing in from a smartphone? Use this shortcut:  712-775-7031,,488500#

You do not need to be a senior to take part. As always, we value your
questions, your energy, and your open mind.

Stay healthy, everyone, and we'll talk Thursday, June 11, at 8:00 PM.

Gloria Mills Hicks, Senior Concerns Committee Chairperson
3708 W. Bay to Bay Blvd.
Tampa FL  33629
813 340-9754