[NFBF-Tampa] Coronavirus alerts

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 20:12:55 UTC 2020

Greetings friends,
Just heard this on the news and thought I would share. We can all continue to be in formed ofWhat the Tampa area is doing by receiving Alerts to continue to help stay well during this time. Text 888777 and you well get alerts and updates for the Tampa Bay area.

--
Paul M. Martinez
813-390-5720

With love, hope and determination we transform dreams into reality