[NFBF-Tampa] [NFBF-L] NFBF History Project needs your help.

danjhicks at gmail.com danjhicks at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 23:16:41 UTC 2020

Hello everyone!

This is a reminder that you are all invited to attend the next NFBF History Project teleconference, which will take place on Tomorrow, Wednesday, March 18, at 8:00 PM.  Please call 712-775-7031 and enter the code 488500#. Please note this is the same number used for the Seniors Concerns meeting. Dialing in from a smartphone? Use this shortcut:  712-775-7031,,488500#

Whether you have been involved with the NFBF for decades or have just become involved this year, we want to hear and record your memories, thought, impressions, and ideas. Only if we have input from a broad spectrum of NFBF members will the NFBF Oral History Project be as wide-ranging and diverse as we know it can be.

To make this even more fun and exciting, there will be a drawing from among the names of everyone who participates and five winners will each receive a $10.00 Amazon gift card! The drawing will take place at the upcoming NFBF State Convention, but you need not be present to win.

Remember Wednesday, 8 PM, dial 712-775-7031 and enter the code 488500#. Smartphone users use this shortcut:  712-775-7031,,488500#

Looking forward to your help with all of this research and this great project!

Dan Hicks, Chairperson
NFBF 50th Anniversary History Project