[NFBF-Tampa] To the nfB Tampa chapter list

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 16:40:45 UTC 2020

Hi everyone

I want to share this with everyone. I just got done making my heart plus right for tomorrow to go to the doctor. And I talk to the lady at her purse. And she told me that whoever has a subscription for heart plus it will be on hold starting April 1. But if you still need to go to the doctor or the store you can still call and make your ride. And if I understand correctly the city buses will start running on a weekend schedule starting April 1. Until further notice.

I wanted to share with all who wrote above heart plus and city bus and who have and description also. If you call into HEARTLINE and listen to the recording you will hear it also. But I asked the heart plus just to make sure

I wanted to share with all who rides both heartless and city bus and who have a.m. subscription also. If you call into HEARTLINE and listen to the recording you will hear it also. But I asked the heart plus just to make sure.

Sending all my love always
Ineko & Frisco

Sent from my iPhone