[NFBF-Tampa] To the nfb tampa chapter list

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Wed May 6 21:31:27 UTC 2020

Hi Everyone

Today I found out why I have a Lotta pain in my lower back going down into my right leg halfway down. They took a picture of my lower back today left hand side and right hand side. And the doctor said that my left side looks good. That everything surrounding the bone is not not fused together that’s good. Now on the right side everything that is surrounding the bone is fused to my bones and I was born like that. She said that my mom was absolutely correct that it was something wrong with me growing up. Because I could never say the right way when I was sit down I would either sit with a lean to the left or was it leaning a little forward and I still do today. And the doctor she said she don’t want to do surgery just yet she want to see if therapy can help with the pain. And to see once the pain is gone if it will make it better for me. She said that’s why growing up I would have Pain once every four months. We’re now I’m constant pain all day every day some days is worse than others. I told her that the pain gets so bad on the right hand side that I can’t lift my leg to get up in the tub or take it out of the tub. But once I get my left leg in the tub I have to take my hand and lift my right leg in the tub and she said this is why it’s because I’m in that much pain from everything being fused to the bone and being in pain. Frisco was up under me the whole time whatever the doctor would match where it would hurt I would flinch really bad and FROM SCHOOL would get in between the doctor to make sure I was OK. Frisco didn’t push or nudge the doctor first couldn’t do nothing like that Crisco did not Nippet the doctor he was a good boy at the doctor he just got between me and the doctor watching me and my interpreter for sign language Order it was OK to move Frisco out of the way because I was laying down on my stomach so I couldn’t do anything so I gave permission to my sign language interpreter for her to help me with her school at that time. If she’s a good doctor she said she has a dog at home and she loves dogs she said she’s crazy about dogs. And also she tested the reflex in my right leg and she said it’s really poor tested this drink and it’s really bad and she said that’s because of the pain I’m having on the right side thinking that it’s probably have to do with the nerves also that’s fused to the bone. But she said the left side My reflex is excellent she said if you would have a ball and she would’ve hit me and he would’ve the hammer to use I want to kick the ball out the hand that’s how good the reflex in my left leg is in a strength in my left leg is also good. So I want to give everyone an update and let everyone know why I am in so much pain on the left side of my lower back going down to my leg halfway down my leg. And this is why I lean sitting towards the left and sit leaning forward a little bit because it’s uncomfortable and I’ve been sitting like that since I’ve been a little girl. Because my mom that raised meHe knew it was something wrong because I wasn’t sitting right as she noticed sometimes the way I would walk so now we have an answer to everything. But it will not stop me from living the life I want.. The only thing that slowed me down is the coronavirus I don’t have it. But then have everybody on lock down it just slowed us down a little bit. Yesterday and today has been the first time I have been out my house since March 31 when I went to the doctor

 He knew it was something wrong because I wasn’t sitting right as she noticed sometimes the way I would walk so now we have an answer to everything. But it will not stop me from living the life I want.. The only thing that slowed me down is this coronavirus I don’t have it. But them having everybody on lockdown it just slowed us down a little bit. Yesterday and today has been the first time I have been out my house since March 31 when I went to the doctor

Sending everybody lots of love always
Ineko & Frisco

Sent from my iPhone