[NFBF-Tampa] To the nNFB Tampa chapter list

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 17:48:55 UTC 2020

Hi family

For all who sent me prayers. I have good news. I seen my doctor today who did my surgery. And I do not not have cancer. No no cancer and no no Covid. And I asked my doctor why can’t I move my right arm as good as the left. And she explained to me that she had to cut me way way way deeper than the left side. And the lymph node was Half at the top front of my breast going into my armpit. I covered that whole area and it was deep into my armpit. That’s why Dr. Gifford had to cut way way deeper than Dr. Lamiel did on the lift. And Dr. Gifford told me give it a month to six weeks to see if I start having more movement in my arm. She tried lifting my arm today and it would only go up halfway. And she told me she still like that after six weeks to let her know when I go back in January. In the medicine she prescribed for me to take a few days after surgery she asked me if I took any today and I told her not yet. She said good she told Mac and stop taking those and she told me it’s OK to start on ibuprofen because it helps with the inflammation.

I want to say thank you again for all those who sent me a text in your prayers. May God bless everyone and I hope everyone will have a great Thanksgiving day tomorrow with family. I know I will have a great day tomorrow with family.

Lots of love always
Ineko & Frisco