[NFBF-Tampa] Contributions Needed for 50/50 Drawing

Dan Hicks danjhicks at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 23:22:11 UTC 2020

Greetings all,

This Saturday, will be our monthly Chapter meeting. Let’s do our 50/50 drawing again. Five dollars will get you six tickets, $10 will get you 12 tickets and so on. You can use this link to pay via PayPal.

>>> tampabay at nfbflorida.org

Please do it as soon as possible. Deadline for this drawing is midnight, this coming Friday.

If you can pay with a checking account and use the send to a friend option, it doesn’t cost us anything. However, if using a credit or debit card, you can use this link:

> https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/NFBFTampaBay?locale.x=en_US

There is a small charge to the Chapter, but don’t worry about that. We would rather have you involved.

Thank you all.