[NFBF-Tampa] Last chance to contribute and be part of tomorrow's 50/50 Drawing

Dan Hicks danjhicks at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 01:42:23 UTC 2020

Greetings all,

Tomorrow,  Saturday October 24, will be our monthly Chapter meeting. We will do our 50/50 drawing again. Five dollars will get you six tickets, $10 will get you 12 tickets and so on. You can use this link to pay via PayPal.

 <mailto:tampabay at nfbflorida.org> tampabay at nfbflorida.org

Please do this right away to be in tomorrow’s drawing.. Deadline for this drawing is midnight, tonight!

If you can pay with a checking account and use the send to a friend option, it doesn’t cost us anything. However, if using a credit or debit card, you can use this link:

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/NFBFTampaBay?locale.x=en_US

There is a small charge to the Chapter, but don’t worry about that. We would rather have you involved.

Thank you all.

Dan Hicks,

Treasurer,

Tampa Chapter

National Federation of the blind of Florida