[NFBF-Tampa] Senior Concerns Meeting for September, 2020 -- Reminder

Gloria Mills glorianfbf at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 23:29:04 UTC 2020

Greetings everyone!

This is to remind everyone that you are invited the next meeting of the NFBF
Senior Concerns Committee will be held by teleconference, this Thursday,
September 3, at 8:00 PM.  Our agenda will include a discussion of the
Seniors Division Seminar at the upcoming virtual convention of the National
Federation of the Blind of Florida.

The phone  number for the call will be 712-775-7031 The Code is 488500#

Dialing in from a smartphone? Use this shortcut:  712-775-7031,,488500#

As always, you do not need to be a senior to take part. This topic should be
of interest to everyone who lives in Florida.

Remember that we value your questions, your energy, and your open mind.

Stay safe everyone, and we'll talk Thursday, September 3, at 8:00 PM.

Gloria Mills Hicks, Senior Concerns Committee Chairperson

3708 W. Bay to Bay Blvd.

Tampa FL  33629

813 340-9754