[NFBF-Tampa] Support the 2020 Fundraiser

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 20:53:06 UTC 2020

Greetings,

It’s the most wonderful time of the year! No, not quite the holiday
season yet, but rather, The National Federation of Florida’s  annual
state convention. This year, in case you haven’t heard,  the NFB of
Florida will be holding  our convention  virtually. This incredible
first of its kind event will take place October 2nd thru October 4th.
The final agenda for our golden anniversary convention will be out
soon, but I’m eager to tell you about one terrific part of our
festivities. Acclaimed comedian Moody McCarthy will entertain us all
at 8:00 p.m.  on Saturday night with an hour of laughs. This New York
born comic has appeared on many late night television shows, including
The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien and Late Night with David
Letterman.
Tickets must be purchased in order to enjoy this part of our 50th
anniversary convention. a minimum $10 donation will get you into the
show, (although additional donations would be greatly appreciated).

Don’t delay, reserve your seat for the show today by following the link below.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSchr-psb6BEuYAQEOShhngJll_ZtmJJ8Bphx6cXdIfSWOtqMQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0

Paul M. Martinez
813-390-5720

With love, hope and determination we transform dreams into reality