[NFBF-Tampa] Contributions Needed for 50/50 Drawing

danjhicks at gmail.com danjhicks at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 22:12:46 UTC 2020

Fellow Tampa Bay Chapter Members,

The Tampa Bay Chapter has contributed the amounts it has pledged to the NFBF
Treasury to cover the amounts we pledged for contributions to the NFBF
Scholarship Program and for the door prizes our chapter will contribute to
the upcoming Virtual NFBF Convention.

This is a good thing, but it poses a problem. It puts our Treasury at a
balance up just below the $1500.00 we need to have in our treasury in order
to maintain free checking.

So far, the only contribution I have received for 50/50 tickets is my own. I
need your contributions for the 50/50 drawing as soon as possible.

Please use PayPal to send your contribution to

tampabay at nfbflorida.org <mailto:tampabay at nfbflorida.org>

as soon as possible.

If you are paying from a bank account, you can use the "Send to a friend"
option and it will not cost the chapter a service fee, but use a credit card
if you need to.

If you don't have PayPal, you might be able to work out something with
someone who does, or we might be able to work out something with Venmo or
the Cash Ap, as I have both of those. The chapter has a Square account, but
that will involve your giving me a credit or debit card number via phone,
text, or email, and I would rather not do that.

Remember you get one ticket for each dollar up to $4.00 or six tickets for
$5.00. Consider contributing $10 or more for twelve or more tickets - think
of all the money you are

Saving by not taking HART-Plus to in person meetings! The winner will
receive half the proceeds, and we will pay the winner via PayPal or send an
old-fashioned check.

Please make your contributions right away!

Looking forward to talking to you and drawing our winner  this coming
Saturday! Thank you all.

Dan Hicks, Treasurer

Tampa Bay Chapter