[NFBF-Tampa] Contributions Needed for 50/50 Drawing

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 20:51:07 UTC 2020

Greetings all,
Thank you so much Dan for reminding all of us about our 50/50! Let’s all contribute and make this our biggest  pot! Below is our PayPal.me link which takes you directly to our Paypal page. Good luck to all who participates.

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/NFBFTampaBay?locale.x=en_US

Ph: (352)942-0417