[NFBF-Tampa] Senior Concerns for August!

glorianfbf at gmail.com glorianfbf at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 22:11:02 UTC 2021

Greetings everyone!

Our NFBF Senior Concerns meeting for August will be take place on Thursday,
August 5, at 8:00 PM.

We are part of the agenda for the upcoming NFBF State Convention, so we will
be asking for your input for the program we will be presenting. I have heard
from some of you, but I am still looking for more ideas.

I am looking for a speaker to feature as part of our Convention session. If
you have an idea or a suggestion, please share it at the meeting Thursday,
or text or call me at the number below.

Here is a link to the zoom meeting: https://zoom.us/j/99374511935

The Meeting ID is: 993 7451 1935

If you are dialing in by phone, Dial one  of these numbers:

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) or

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

Enter Meeting ID: 993 7451 1935

If you are dialing in by phone using a smartphone, use one of these two
links:

+13126266799,,99374511935# US (Chicago)

+16468769923,,99374511935# US (New York)

Stay safe everyone, and we'll talk on Thursday, August 5, at 8:00 PM and at
the Convention. If you have any questions, please call, or send a text or an
email. My contact information is below.

Gloria Mills Hicks, Senior Concerns Committee Chairperson

813 340-9754

glorianfbf at gmail.com <mailto:glorianfbf at gmail.com>