[NFBF-Tampa] FW: Word Doc for Funeral Service

Barbara Gaw gawberg at verizon.net
Tue Aug 17 17:35:11 UTC 2021

Thank you Sherrill. I’m sure we all appreciate your help.
Thanks again,Barbara

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 1:20 PM, Sherrill O'Brien via NFBF-Tampa <nfbf-tampa at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hello to all,

I'm passing along the Word doc of Marjorie's funeral service, which includes the words to the hymns which will be sung by those attending. Since I'm not sure who is coming, I didn't want to leave anyone out. I was told they have large print copies as well, though I'm not sure whether those will be available as a matter of course.

Warmly
Sherrill