[NFBF-Tampa] See you at beefs

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 22:21:57 UTC 2021

Greetings,
I hope you all are well, and are staying safe. This Saturday, August 28 we will be holding our monthly meeting from 12 PM until 2 PM. We will begin this meeting for those who will be using zoom at 12:30 p.m. This will allow people to come in, order their food, and hopefully eat before we get started. If you were attending in person feel free to come in around 11:30 a.m. to hang out and socialize. Hope to see you at beefs! The zoom information will be in a different email later this week

Ph: (352)942-0417