[NFBF-Tampa] To the nfB Tampa tattoo LIST.

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 20:35:46 UTC 2021

Hi everyone

For those who wrote heart plus with me today and knew that I fell because I tripped on the back of Frisco back right leg. I am doing OK. I checked my arm and my knee there’s no scrapes and no sores. And when I took my shoes off my feet and ankle is not swollen at all and is not swelling. Still the same size. I’m OK. I did not get hurt when I tripped over the back right leg of Frisco. And he was doing right I just lost my balance a little bit and tripped over his leg. For the nfB family yes I have a balance trouble because I have both blind and deaf I’m considered that line so my hearing loss affects my balance bad. But I am OK my left foot near the toes might be a little sore when I wake up but it is not swollen.

I wanted to let everyone know who vote on heart plus with me today going home.

Lots of love always
Ineko & Frisco

Sent from my iPhone