[NFBF-Tampa] To the nfB Tampa chapter list

Ineko Gary rubiigary at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 17:08:57 UTC 2021

Hi All

First good news. Me and Frisco is at the vet today. Frisco got a bath today, nails trimmed, allergy shot that he gets ABBY for a month if needed. They told me his ears look good, and his teeth looks good. So we’re just sitting at the bed in the front waiting for Heart Plus van to come by. The new building has big windows so they can see the van when it pulls up. And they will come and let me know that the van is out there. I told him when the vet first opened and I first came to the new vent that my Heart Plus van is Blue and white. And I showed him my Heart Plus pass ticket and I said yes that is the right color for the van so now when it pulls up they know it’s me.

Bad news I woke up this morning and my light perception and shadow in my right eye is gone. Even after I washed my face and warm water it’s still did not come back. But I did use the light and shadows in my left eye first that’s when I got for school and now the light and shadow in my right eye is also gone. But I’m not scared or frightened. Because I never ever ever had 2020 vision. Not even when I was a little baby. So I never knew what it was like to have vision like my sisters. But I am not scared. When I was 18 years old I learned how to live independently and cook and wash clothes and clean the house.

Lots of love always
Ineko & Frisco ❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone